Tuesday, February 15, 2011

better days

Spent the morning organising my favourites from the last few months to update our “hot shots” and “sunrise/sunsets” galleries. I did try and get some photos this morning, I even had my water housing all sealed up and ready to go! but as I faced the ocean, a rain squall coupled with a south-east winds blasted into my face, through the rain and wind I could just make out a stirred up mess with no real defined wave and no one was really surfing anyhow. So it’s not really a surf day folks!….better off getting stuff done, so you can hit it later in the week when the winds and swell quality should improve. While you wait for things to improve check out some days gone by when the conditions are far better than today. click here to get linked up to today's website post

No comments:

Post a Comment